1) All racers will be responsible for their actions and behavior. The driver will also be responsible for the actions and behavior of his/her crew. All punishments resulting from actions or behavior deemed improper by the Keystone Racing All-stars will be levied at the driver only.
2) All drivers in the Keystone Unlimited All-stars MUST be at least 18 years of age on the day of the event.
3) All drivers will act respectful of all host track officials on and off the track. If a driver or a crew member has any issue with any host track official they are to bring that issue to the series administrator. After discussing the issue the series administrator will take the concern to the host track officials. You may or may not be asked to accompany him to discuss the issue.
4) All divisions will attempt to make (1) double file initial starts. If after the initial attempt the race is not started the race will be started single file.
5) All racers involved in an on track accident that brings out a yellow flag will go immediately to the rear of the field. This includes initial starts of heats and features.
6) On all starts and restarts there will be daylight between all karts. There will be no pushing the kart in front of you prior to any green flag.
7) Clean driving by all racers in all divisions will be required. Any over aggressive driving will result in a penalty varying from loss of position to suspension from the series depending on the severity.
8) Unless you represent an immediate danger to yourself and other racers when you spin the yellow flag will not be displayed. When you are involved in a spin get your kart up to speed as soon as possible.
9) If any driver stops on the track to draw a yellow flag they will be subject to a black flag
10) There will be no restarting of karts after the front wheels of your kart reach the racing surface With the exception of red flag situations. If your kart stalls or cannot continue on its own power exit the track at the nearest possible outlet. In most cases this means pull the kart into the infield.
11) The track is responsible for on track action in all Keystone Unlimited All-Stars division. The Series Administrator does maintain the right to penalize any on track action that the track may deem legal but the regional director deems to be the action/s to be outside of acceptable behavior in the Keystone Unlimited All-Stars Series.
12) You are the closest thing that our region has to professional kart racers. Your behavior on an off the track should always represent to height of sportsmanship and respect for your fellow racers and our fans and spectators.
Series points process: Drivers will receive points only for feature results. 1) 100 2) 98 3) 96 4) 94 5) 92 6) 90 7) 88 8) 86 Each additional position will reduce by 2 points
Points will be awarded for races as scheduled. A maximum of 5 races will count towards the championship, meaning the lowest 2 point races can be dropped.
(3) Bonus points will be awarded to drivers that make every race in the season. It is a way to show appreciation for those who make every show during the season.
If there is a tie for series points: Tie breaker 1- Most series race wins (that season) Tie breaker 2- Best average finish in series (that season) Tie breaker 3- Best average finish in non points races (if applicable)
Series Fees You do not need to be a member of the UAS to drive in the KUAS series races and be scored in the series championship. This way, other qualified drivers can run in this series as well as other series they may be in. Drivers need to adhere to the rules of the series! If you are new to muscle kart racing, please contact the series administrator prior to the event. All drivers will pay all fees at the gate to the host track In addition to the tracks standard fees (Pit pass, Hot pass, etc.) All drivers will pay kart entry fee of $30.00. Racers wishing to be Unlimited All-Star Muscle Kart series members (to have national series points) will complete the required membership form(s) and pay the national office an additional, annual fee.
Where the Money Goes:
1) Race Payout will depend on kart count in each division
2) The race payout will be figured on $30.00 entry per racer in the division
3) The Keystone Unlimited All-stars series will make very effort to pay back as far as possible depending on the entries to the event and if there is additional sponsorship.