Keystone Racing All-stars Announcer Sponsorship Program
The Keystone Racing All-stars has secured the talent of professional radio broadcaster, Steven L Truitt, to travel with our series in 2012 as the official "Voice of the KRAS". Mr. Truitt has extensive experience in the sport of performance kart racing that includes several years behind the microphone for the North Western Pennsylvania kart track, Pine Hill Speedway, until its closure several years ago.
The Keystone Racing All-stars core focus is to promote our sport to the general public. We feel that the long term health and growth of the sport of kart racing is dependent on being able to build and maintain a spectator fan base. In the 2012 season the KRAS will be implementing several promotional activities to increase the spectatorship at our events. The cornerstone of our 2012 program however is placed squarely on our Announcer program. The extra excitement that will be created by an experienced broadcaster like Steven Truitt as well as the general knowledge and education concerning our sport he will convey will be invaluable to building a sustainable spectator/fan base.
We are seeking motivated companies that are interested in partnering with the Keystone Racing All-stars for the 2012 season to help us achieve our goals of promoting performance kart racing. This particular program is to allow us to pay for our Announcer Program.
This program consists of the following
1) A professional broadcaster with years of experience calling the action at all KRAS events (10 races)
2) we will create a "Sounds of the KRAS" page on our web site where we will archive recordings of all race calls and racer interviews which will be edited into a professional broadcast format
3) Special live feed coverage at select non race series appearances. Currently we plan to secure vendor booths at The Big Butler Fair, The Bedford County Fair, and the Washington County Fair. Other appearances will be dependent on Series Sponsor deals.
Exposure we are offering your company
1) Our race announcer will state that "Tonight’s race coverage is being produced by (your company)"
2) We will display a 3 ft x 5 ft banner with your company logo at all KRAS events (race and non race events)
3) Your company logo with direct link to your web site will be placed on our series supporter sections of our web site
4) The "sounds of the KRAS" web page will be designed to clearly represent your companies involvement with our organization
5) Your companies support will be acknowledge in all press releases where we refer to our announcer program or the "Sounds of the KRAS" program
The cost to be the The Keystone Racing All-stars Announcer Program Sponsor is just $1250 for the entire 10 race schedule.
For more information on what the Keystone Racing All-stars Travel Series has to offer please explore this site. Please also feel free to contact us with any questions concerning this or our many other advertising opportunities we have to offer in 2012 via e-mail at KUAS@Live.com or by phone at 412-596-8972.
KRAS Series Administrator